Wednesday, May 27, 2015

what i wore wednesday

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday, a weekly get-out-of-yoga-pants inspiration post! As someone who spends most of everyday at home the urge to pull the couch potato look is strong. However, I have found that I am more productive, energized and just all around happier if I make an effort to put myself together everyday!

Friday
Friday night I hung out with my siblings and my sisters and I applied Jamberries to our nails. I'm kind of new to this whole idea and I have to admit-I kind of love them!
 I've been wearing "Luna" and my nails look so nice...I may or may not have ordered a whole slew of wraps to try.  Any other nail wrap addicts out there? I might have a problem...;) 

                                                                                                                                                                       

Saturday:
Saturday we went to a surprise birthday party at an arcade! I love this outfit but considering that I was flying solo with all 3 kids? Tennis shoes might have been a better choice! It really is hard to go out in a hectic public place like that with a 7, 3 and 1 year old! Thank goodness several friends were there to help wrangle my kids;) 

Sunday:





































We went to church, had a huge lunch with my in-laws and then went to play Halo at my sisters house. Because I'm an adult obviously.

Monday:





































Monday was Memorial Day! Thank you to all those who have served in our military and fought for freedom.  We celebrated by playing halo with several of our veteran friends-again because I'm good at adulting.  The weather was especially crazy as well...several tornado and flash flood warnings and for a little while there it was looking pretty scary. Thankfully the storms died down and we were still able to make it home. My husbands car did get some water damage. It was parked on the street and the passenger side was submerged :( nothing really to complain about when we watch all the reports of those who have lost so much.  Our prayers are with the families who are still searching for loved ones.

Thank you for reading!


                         Sydney Fashion Hunter , Two Thirty Five Designs  ,Get Your Pretty On

1 comment: